KSFES Recruitment 2020 » Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) has released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts. As mention in the “KSFES Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 345. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 20, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Jobs article for other details like Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020 Notification, KSFES Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming KSFES Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website fso.ksfesonline.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services|
|Posts Name||Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts|
|Starting Date||June 22, 2020|
|Last Date||July 20, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a degree of SSLC-CBSC, SSLC-ICSE, Degree in Science from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Posts Count (KK)||Posts Count (NON-KK)|
|Fire Station Officer||10||26|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official KSFES Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Minimum and Maximum Age limit for Deputation: 21 Years To 26 Years
- Starting Date to apply: June 22, 2020
- Last Date: July 20, 2020
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check the Official Notification
Application Apply Online – KSFES Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “KSFES Recruitment” Application. The KSFES Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Notification||Download Here (Notification-309)
Download Here (Notification-36)
|Official Website||Click here|
Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts 2020 Admit Card
The Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services, Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services (KSFES) web site for Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services, Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Karnataka State Fire & Emergency Services Recruitment, Fireman Driver, Station Officer & Driver Mechanic Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.