Haryana Government Recruitment 2019:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) and Haryana Police Department have released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as ” the Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari Post Recruitment” for 1327 Posts.
Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through official portal.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum age required: 17 Years (Gram Sachiv)
- Minimum age required: 18 Years (Canal Patwari)
- Maximum age required: 42 Years
Fees for Male Candidates
Fees for Female Candidates
Post Details & Total Posts:-
Total Posts:- 1327
Canal Patwari Post Vacancy Details
Gram Sachiv Post Vacancy Details
|Form Submission Start||2-March-2019|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.hssc.gov.in/index.htm
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.