AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020: AIIMS Delhi (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) has released the latest Notification to hire Junior Resident. The AIIMS Delhi Job Advertisement No. F.07/2020-Acad in issued for 194 Junior Resident vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 13th August 2020 is the last date to submit AIIMS Delhi Lecturer Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in AIIMS Delhi notification. Now you should continue to this AIIMS Delhi Jobs article for other details like the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020 Notification, AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.aiimsexams.org.
“All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 194 Junior Resident Posts
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Posts Name||Junior Resident|
|Notification Date||August 04, 2020|
|Last Date||August 13, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Resident||The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: check notification
- Pay Scale for Junior Resident Candidates: level 10 of the pay matrix (pre-revised pay band-3, Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
- Notification Date: August 04, 2020
- Last Date: August 13, 2020
Application Apply Online – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “AIIMS Delhi Recruitment” Application. The AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection