AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 » All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur (AIIMS) has released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions will be provided on a horizontal basis, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Senior Resident Posts. As mention in the “AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 131. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 14, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Jobs article for other details like All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Notification, AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming AIIMS Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident Posts|
|Starting Date||June 15, 2020|
|Last Date||July 14, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a degree of MD, DNB, M.Sc, Ph.D., M.ch from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
- Pay Scale for AIIMS Recruitment Posts: Rs.67,700/-
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||10|
|Burns and Plastic Surgery||03|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||01|
|Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||01|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||01|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||10|
|Endocrinology & Metabolism||02|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||02|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||01|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||02|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- As on 14/07/2020
- Maximum Age limit for Deputation: 45 Years
- Starting Date to apply: June 15, 2020
- Last Date: July 14, 2020
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check the Official Notification
Application Apply Online – AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment” Application. The AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Senior Resident Posts 2020 Admit Card
The All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur, Senior Resident Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates has to liaise with the All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur (AIIMS) web site for Senior Resident Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur, Senior Resident Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur, Senior Resident Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur Recruitment, Senior Resident Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.