AIIMS Recruitment 2020: AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) has released the latest Notification to hire Nursing Officer. The AIIMS Job Advertisement No. 106/2020 is issued for 3803 Nursing Officer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 18th August 2020 is the last date to submit AIIMS Lecturer Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in AIIMS notification. Now you should continue to this AIIMS Jobs article for other details like the AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Notification, AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.aiims.edu.
“All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 3803 Nursing Officer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Posts Name||Nursing Officer|
|Starting Date||August 05, 2020|
|Last Date||August 18, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Nursing Officer||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council
Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
c. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official AIIMS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 21 Years
- Pay Scale for Nursing Officer Candidates: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- Starting Date: August 05, 2020
- Last Date: August 18, 2020
Application Apply Online – AIIMS Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “AIIMS Recruitment” Application. The AIIMS Nursing Officer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
AIIMS Nursing Officer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the AIIMS recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the AIIMS Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Bihar Public Service Commission (AIIMS) web site for Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the AIIMS Nursing Officer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.