AIIMS Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by All India Institute of Medical Sciences for recruitment of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. The AIIMS Jobs notification is released for 47 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, MA, MD, Medical, Medical Science, Ph.D, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 31 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official AIIMS notification if they eligible. AIIMS informationn given in this article like the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020 Notification, AIIMS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, AIIMS Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 47 Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancy
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Job Type||AIIMS Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 December 2020|
|Last Date||31 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 38300-220400/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, MA, MD, Medical, Medical Science, Ph.D, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 31 January 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply AIIMS Jobs 2020 application: 50 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for AIIMS Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts: Rs. 38300-220400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC (NCL) - Male - Rs. 3000/- | GEN/ OBC (NCL) - Female - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 500/- | OPH - Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for AIIMS application submission: 01 December 2020
- Last Date for AIIMS Jobs form submission: 31 January 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Candidates who are looking for AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official AIIMS Notification for detailed AIIMS job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for AIIMS Jobs 2020
As always, this time also AIIMS has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their AIIMS Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful AIIMS apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole AIIMS Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of AIIMS that is - www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for AIIMS Vacancy)
- In that blank AIIMS job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
AIIMS Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.