Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 » Allahabad High Court (AHC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Allahabad High Court Advertisement is issued for the Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts. As mention in the “Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 102. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 08 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Allahabad High Court notification. Now you should continue to this AHC Jobs article for other details like High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification, Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Offline application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming UP Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
“Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Posts Name||Law Clerk (Trainee)|
|Starting Date||July 19, 2020|
|Last Date||August 08, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Law Clerk (Trainee)||102||Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in the 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B.
examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of the interview, which may be held in the month of September 2020.
Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing, and Computer Operations.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 19, 2020
- Last Date: August 08, 2020
- As on July 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 26 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: check notification
- Pay Scale for Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts: Rs. 15000/-
Application Apply Offline – Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelopes (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for the interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
|Notification and Form||Download Here
|Official Website||Click here|