Government jobs 2019:- Andhra Pradesh District Selection Committee (AP DSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Teacher Eligibility Test Cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TET-CUM-TRT) Posts in Andhra Pradesh” Vacancy for 602 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2018):-
- Minimum Age for candidates to form submission:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 44 Years
- in case of SC / ST / BC candidates the maximum age
the limit shall be 49 years and in respect of Physically Challenged candidates
the maximum age limit shall be 54 years.
- The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards application
processing and conduct of Recruitment Test.
- Post-wise qualifications as prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.24,
Edn., dated: 15.02.2019 are given in the Information Bulletin.
Post Details & Total no of Posts:-
|District||No. of Post|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to schooledu.ap.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.