AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020: Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh has released the latest Notification to hire Grama/ Ward Volunteer. The AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Job Advertisement No. GWS01-OPCS0CNTE(APNT)/1/2020-MLO1 is issued for 1108 Grama/Ward Volunteer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the AP Grama/Ward Volunteer notification. Now you should continue to this AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Jobs article for other details like the AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification, AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
“AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 1108 Posts
|Organization Name||Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Grama/Ward Volunteer|
|Publish Date||August 31, 2020|
|Last Date||September 06, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Grama/Ward Volunteer||Aspirants must have a degree from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Pay Scale for Grama/Ward Volunteer Candidates: check notification
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
- The date for submission of online application for Prakasm: 01 September 2020 to 06 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for Srikakulam: 29 August 2020 to 01 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for East Godavari: 30 August 2020 to 04 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for Guntur: 1 September 2020 to 05 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for SPSR Nellore: 28 August 2020 to 01 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for Chittor: 29 August 2020 to 04 September 2020
Application Apply Online – AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment” Application. The AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection