AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020: Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh has released the latest Notification to hire Grama/ Ward Volunteer. The AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Job Advertisement No. GWS01-OPCS0CNTE(APNT)/1/2020-MLO1 is issued for 1108 Grama/Ward Volunteer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the AP Grama/Ward Volunteer notification. Now you should continue to this AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Jobs article for other details like the AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Notification, AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in.
“AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 1108 Posts
|Organization Name||Department of Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Andhra Pradesh|
|Posts Name||Grama/Ward Volunteer|
|Publish Date||August 31, 2020|
|Last Date||September 06, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Grama/Ward Volunteer||Aspirants must have a degree from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 35 Years
- Pay Scale for Grama/Ward Volunteer Candidates: check notification
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
- The date for submission of online application for Prakasm: 01 September 2020 to 06 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for Srikakulam: 29 August 2020 to 01 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for East Godavari: 30 August 2020 to 04 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for Guntur: 1 September 2020 to 05 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for SPSR Nellore: 28 August 2020 to 01 September 2020
- The date for submission of online application for Chittor: 29 August 2020 to 04 September 2020
Application Apply Online – AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment” Application. The AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection