Government Recruitment 2019:- ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (APPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer” Vacancy for 430 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
Age Limit (as on 1 July 2019):-
- Minimum Age for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 30 Years
|Gen/ OBC candidates||₹250|
|SC, ST & BC / Ex-Serviceman||₹80|
Post Details Pay scale:-
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Forest Beat Officer||330||16,400 – 49,870 per month|
|Assistant Beat Officer||100||15,030 -46,060 per month|
A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience
including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the
notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
- Man :- Height : 163 cm
Chest : 84 cms (5 cm expansion)
- Woman :- Height : 150 cms
Chest : 79 cms (5 cm expansion)
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-