Government Recruitment 2019:- ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, VIJAYAWADA (APPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Forest Section Officers” Vacancy for 50 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
- Minimum Age for candidates:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for candidates:- 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit:- 05 years for SC/ ST/ BCs candidates
|Gen/ OBC candidates||₹330|
|SC, ST & BC / Ex-Serviceman||₹80|
|Category||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Carried forward vacancies||Forest Section Officers||02||Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree In Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University.|
|Fresh vacancies||Forest Section Officers||48|
|Division||No. of Post|
|Carried Forward Vacancies|
|Paderu (Plain Area)||01|
|Narsipatn am (Plain)||01|
For Men Candidates:-
i. He is not less than 163 Cms. in height;
ii. He has 84 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
iii. He is able to walk 25 Kms. in Four (4) hours.
For Women Candidates:-
i. She is not less than 150 Cms. in height;
ii. She has 79 Cms. around the chest on expansion with an expansion of not less than 5 Cms. and
iii. She is able to walk 16 Kms. in four (4) hours
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.