Government Recruitment 2019:-ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: VIJAYAWADA(APPSC) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories and Food (Health) Administration Subordinate Service, Andhra Pradesh” Vacancy for 22 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 42 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
- Gen/ OBC- ₹250
- SC, ST, BC, PH (except VH) & Ex-Serviceman –₹80
- ₹28,940 – 78,910 per month
- Must possess a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine, or
- any other equivalent / recognized qualification notified by the Central Government
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.