APSC Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission has released the latest Notification to hire Combined Competitive Examination (CCE). The APSC Job Advertisement is issued for 331 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. Check Notice is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official APSC notification. Now you should continue to this APSC Jobs article for other details like the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 331 Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) Vacancies | APSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||APSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||8 September 2020|
|Last Date||Check Notice|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 22000-110000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Combined Competitive Examination (CCE)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 1 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2020 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APSC Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) Posts: Rs. 22000-110000/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for APSC application submission: 8 September 2020
- Last Date for APSC Jobs form submission: Check Notice
Examination Stages [APSC CCE)
The Combined Competitive Examination consists of two successive stages
- The Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- The Main Examination (written & interview)
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
|Post Name||Pay Scale + Grade Pay + other allowances|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4|
|Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade)||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Superintendent of Taxes||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|District Transport Officer||Pay scale 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4|
|Assistant Manager of Industries||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3|
|Block Development Officer||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Labour Inspector||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Taxes||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Inspector of Excise||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
|Sub Registrar||Pay scale 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, PB-3|
APSC CCE Fees
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply [Online]||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Centers for APSC CCE (PRE Mains) Examination
- The centers for the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination are BARPETA, BONGAIGAON, BISWANATH CHARIALI, DHEMAJI, DHUBRI, DIBRUGARH, DIPHU, GOALPARA, GOLAGHAT, GUWAHATI, HAFLONG, HAMREN, HATSINGIMARI, HOJAI, JORHAT, KAJALGAON, KARIMGANJ, KOKRAJHAR, MAJULI, MANGALDOI, MORIGAON, MUSHALPUR, NAGAON, NALBARI, NORTH LAKHIMPUR, SILCHAR, SIVASAGAR, SONARI, TEZPUR, TINSUKIA, AND UDALGURI.
- The Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be held in GUWAHATI only.
- The exact dates for the Preliminary and Main Examination respectively will be notified in due course.
- The centers and the date (even after it is notified) for holding examination may however be changed by the Commission at its discretion owing to unforeseen exigencies. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time-table and place or places of examination. The candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted.