APSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Assam Public Service Commission for recruitment of Inspector of Statistics. The APSC Jobs notification is released for 45 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 17 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official APSC notification if they eligible. APSC informationn given in this article like the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://apsc.nic.in/.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 45 Inspector of Statistics Vacancy
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||APSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Inspector of Statistics|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 January 2021|
|Last Date||17 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 22000-97000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Inspector of Statistics||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2021 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APSC Inspector of Statistics Posts: 22000-97000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ EWS - Rs. 285.40/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD - Rs. 35.40/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for APSC application submission: 14 January 2021
- Last Date for APSC Jobs form submission: 17 February 2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Inspector of Statistics. Candidates who are looking for APSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for APSC Jobs 2021.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for APSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also APSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their APSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful APSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole APSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of APSC that is - http://apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for APSC Vacancy)
- In that blank APSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form