APSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Assam Public Service Commission for recruitment of Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO. The APSC Jobs notification is released for 195 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a BFSc, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 29 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official APSC notification if they eligible. APSC informationn given in this article like the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://apsc.nic.in/.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 195 Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO Vacancy
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO|
|Publish/Starting Date||29 December 2020|
|Last Date||29 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Assam Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of BFSc, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2020 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APSC Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, FDO Posts: 14000-110000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ EWS - Rs. 285.40/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD - Rs. 35.40/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for APSC application submission: 29 December 2020
- Last Date for APSC Jobs form submission: 29 January 2021
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Plant Manager, Fishery Development Officer. Candidates who are looking for the APSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for the APSC Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official APSC Notification for detailed APSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for APSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also APSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their APSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful APSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole APSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of APSC that is - http://apsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for APSC Vacancy)
- In that blank APSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form