APSC Recruitment 2020 » Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. APSC Advertisement Number 51PSC/DR-5/1/2020-2021 is issued for the Assistant Engineer (AE) & Junior Engineer (JE) Posts. As mention in the “Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 637. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 22 September 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Assam Public Service Commission notification. Now you should continue to this APSC Jobs article for other details like APSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website apsc.nic.in.
“Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 637 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Notification Date||August 19, 2020|
|Last Date||September 22, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)||182||A candidate must possess a Degree in the respective branch of Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) or a candidate having passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India). Degrees obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)||368||A candidate must have passed three years diploma course in the
concerned Engineering discipline from an Institution recognized by the Government, SCTE (State Council for Technical Education). A diploma obtained through distance mode of education will not be acceptable. (Attach self-attested valid supporting documents. )
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)||86||(i) The candidate must possess a Degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt. or a candidate must have passed ( Parts A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engineering.
(ii) The Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
(iii) Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e
Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
(Attach self-attested valid supporting documents. )
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official APSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Notification Date: August 19, 2020
- Last Date: September 22, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for AE Candidates: 21 Years to 38 Years
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for JE Candidates: 18 Years to 38 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The Application Submission fees for BPL Candidates: NIL
- As per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October 2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application form a photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
- Pay Scale for Assistant Engineer Posts: Rs. 30000/- to Rs. 110000/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Engineer Posts: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60500/-
Application Apply Online – APSC Recruitment 2020
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational Qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only on the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 22-09-2020 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channels as per terms of the advertisement or subsequent announcements, the application form must
be received before the last date of submission.
(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after the appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The APSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the APSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the APSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) web site for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the APSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.