APSC Recruitment 2020: New advertisement issued recently by Assam Public Service Commission to hire Junior Engineer (Civil). The APSC Jobs notification is released for 18 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 27 November 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official APSC notification if they eligible. APSC informationn given in this article like the Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, APSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 18 Junior Engineer (Civil) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||APSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||28 October 2020|
|Last Date||27 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 14000-60500/-|
|Job Location||Nagaon, Assam|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APSC Jobs 2020 application: 38 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Posts: 14000-60500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ EWS - Rs. 285.40/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC - Rs. 185.40/- | BPL/ PWBD - Rs. 35.40/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for APSC application submission: 28 October 2020
- Last Date for APSC Jobs form submission: 27 November 2020
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil). Candidates who are looking for APSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for APSC Jobs 2020.
|Read the official APSC Notification for detailed APSC job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|