APSC Recruitment 2019: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Assam has released the Latest Notification for appointing up Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and Allied Cadres Posts in various disciplines for 73 seats according to prescribed format till September 9, 2019.
Those Candidates who want to participate in Assam APSC Recruitment 2019, and have finished all eligibility terms can read this article for Assam APSC Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, How to apply, Notification (PDF) Download, Official Website Link, Admit Card, & Syllabus.
Posts & Qualification Details, APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) and Allied Cadres||73||Candidates must have a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification:
a) Candidates must have a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology.
b) Candidates must have a Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition or
c) Candidates must have a Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics
Fee Details, APSC Recruitment 2019:
- Fee for General Category: Rs. 250/-
- Form submission fees for SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs. 150/-
Age Limit, APSC Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres Recruitment 2019:
- Age Limit As on January 01, 2019
- Minimum & Maximum Age limit for CDPO Exam: 18 Years – 38 years
- Relaxation in Upper age limit as per Govt Rules
Important Date’s, APSC Jobs 2019:
- Start Date for Online Apply: August 5, 2019
- Last Date for Online Form submission: September 9, 2019
Pay Salary, APSC CDPO Jobs 2019:
- Pay Salary for Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres Posts: Rs. 22000 to Rs. 87000/- PB-3 plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
APSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send to
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
|Notification & Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- APSC Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres Exam Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- APSC Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres Exam Result Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here