APSPDCL Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Ltd. (APSPDCL), Andhra Pradesh has released the Latest Notification for appointing up Energy Assistant Posts in various disciplines for 5107 seats according to prescribed format till August 17, 2019.
Those Candidates who want to participate in APSPDCL Recruitment 2019, and have finished all eligibility terms can read this article for APSPDCL Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, How to apply, Notification (PDF) Download, Official Website Link, Admit Card, & Syllabus.
Posts & Qualification Details, APSPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Subject||No. of Seats||Eligibility|
|Energy Assistant (EA)||5107||Candidate must have an SSC/ 10th Class from a recognized Board and
Candidate must have an ITI qualification in Electrical Trade or Wireman Trade or Intermediate Vocational Course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/ Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)/ Electrical Wiring &Candidate must have a Service of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/ Board.
District Wise Post Details, APSPDCL EA Jobs:
|District Name||Circle Name||Village Secretariat||Ward Secretariat|
Age Limit, APSPDCL EA Recruitment 2019:
- Age limitation as on July 1, 2019
- Maximum Age limit for Gen/ UR Aspirants: 35 years
- Relaxation in Upper age limit Per Govt Rules
Important Date’s, APSPDCL Energy Assistant Jobs 2019:
- Start Date for Online Apply: August 2, 2019
- Last Date for Online Form submission: August 17, 2019
Pay Salary, APSPDCL Energy Assistant Jobs 2019:
- Stipend for APSPDCL Energy Assistant Posts: Rs. 15000/-
APSPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
APSPDCL Energy Assistant Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- APSPDCL Energy Assistant Exam Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- Energy Assistant APSPDCL Exam Result Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here