APPSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO). The APPSC Jobs notification is released for 43 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 05 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official APPSC notification if they eligible. APPSC informationn given in this article like the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, APPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, APPSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://appsc.gov.in/.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 43 Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||APPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||28 December 2020|
|Last Date||05 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 56100-177500/-|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 05 February 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply APPSC Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply APPSC Jobs 2020 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for APPSC Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Posts: Rs. 56100-177500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 150/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for APPSC application submission: 28 December 2020
- Last Date for APPSC Jobs form submission: 05 February 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO). Candidates who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official Arunachal Pradesh PSC Notification for detailed Arunachal Pradesh PSC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for APPSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also APPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their APPSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful APPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole APPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of APPSC that is - https://appsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for APPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank APPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form