Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020: APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Assistant Auditor. The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Job Advertisement No. PSC-R(A)/03/2020 is issued for 11 Assistant Auditor vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 26th September 2020 is the last date to submit Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Arunachal Pradesh PSC notification. Now you should continue to this Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs article for other details like the APPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.appsc.gov.in.
“Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 11 Assistant Auditor Posts
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Auditor|
|Starting Date||August 20, 2020|
|Last Date||September 26, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Auditor||Aspirants must have a degree in B.Sc, MBA, BBA, B.Com, BA, Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized University.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 26 September 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 32 Years
- Pay Scale for Assistant Auditor Candidates: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- The application submission fees for GEN Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- The application submission fees for APST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Starting Date: August 20, 2020
- Last Date: September 26, 2020
Application Apply Online – Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment” Application. The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Arunachal Pradesh PSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) web site for Assistant Auditor Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Auditor is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.