Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Assam Secretariat (Secretariat Administration Department) has released the latest Notification to hire Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA). The Assam Secretariat Job Advertisement is issued for 173 Junior Administrative Assistant vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 31st August 2020 is the last date to submit Assam Secretariat JAA Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Assam Secretariat notification. Now you should continue to this Assam Secretariat Jobs article for other details like the Secretariat Administration Department Recruitment 2020 Notification, Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Assam Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website sad.assam.gov.in.
“Secretariat Administration Department Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 173 Junior Administrative Assistant Posts
|Organization Name||Secretariat Administration Department|
|Posts Name||Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA)|
|Starting Date||July 31, 2020|
|Last Date||August 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate from a recognized university.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Assam Secretariat Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 January 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 38 Years
- Pay Scale for Junior Administrative Assistant Candidates: Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: check notification
- Starting Date: July 31, 2020
- Last Date: August 31, 2020
Application Apply Online – Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Assam Secretariat Recruitment” Application. The Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Assam Secretariat JAA 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Assam Secretariat recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Assam Secretariat Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Secretariat Administration Department web site for Junior Administrative Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Assam Secretariat JAA Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.