BECIL Recruitment 2020: BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd) has released the latest Notification to hire Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Office Attendant, Accountant, Assistant Manager, and Deputy Manager on a contract basis. The BECIL Job Advertisement No. 023 is issued for 50 LDC, Office Attendant, Accountant, Manager vacancies in National Consumers Federation of India Limited (NCCF). The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 21st September 2020 is the last date to submit BECIL Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the BECIL notification. Now you should continue to this BECIL Jobs article for other details like the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Notification, BECIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.becil.com.
“Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 50 LDC, Office Attendant, Accountant, Manager Posts
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Office Attendant, Accountant, Assistant Manager, and Deputy Manager|
|Starting Date||August 29, 2020|
|Last Date||September 21, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Deputy Manager||Degree in Commerce with at least CA/ICWA
with experience 7 years in a Comm. undertaking of repute of preparing budget exercising financial control and budget expenditure
|Assistant Manager||At least 2nd Class B.Com with 7 years experience in a responsible capacity in a commercial organization of repute or coop instant.|
|Accountant||M.Com, preference to CA (Intern) / ICWAI (Inter) as a professional qualification with 2 years experience.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Graduate in any discipline with a Diploma certificate of a minimum of 6 months in computer course. Desirable experience in word processing and spreadsheet for one year.|
|Office Attendant||Middle Pass, Knowledge of reading and writing local language and Hindi and English preferably.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BECIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 25 Years to 45 Years
- Pay Scale for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Candidates: Rs. 19864/-
- Pay Scale for Office Attendant Candidates: Rs. 18070/-
- Pay Scale for Accountant Candidates: Rs. 21606/-
- Pay Scale for Assistant Manager Candidates: Rs. 30000/-
- Pay Scale for Deputy Manager Candidates: Rs. 35000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Starting Date: August 29, 2020
- Last Date: September 21, 2020
Application Apply Online – BECIL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BECIL Recruitment” Application. The BECIL LDC, Office Attendant, Accountant, Manager Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.