BECIL Recruitment 2020: BECIL (Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd) has released the latest Notification to hire Social Media Executive. The BECIL Job Advertisement No. BECIL/HR/PIB/Advt.2020/22 is issued for 12 Social Media Executive (SME) vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 14th September 2020 is the last date to submit BECIL SME Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BECIL notification. Now you should continue to this BECIL Jobs article for other details like the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Notification, BECIL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.becil.com.
“Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 12 Social Media Executive Posts
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Posts Name||Social Media Executive|
|Starting Date||August 25, 2020|
|Last Date||September 14, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Social Media Executive||1. Should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Should have good communication skills in English and local language.
3.Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
4.Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
5. Should know typing in regional language.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BECIL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: check notification
- Pay Scale for Social Media Executive Candidates: Rs. 36000/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Starting Date: August 25, 2020
- Last Date: September 14, 2020
Application Apply Online – BECIL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BECIL Recruitment” Application. The BECIL Social Media Executive Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.