BEL Jobs 2020 » Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the Free Job Alert Latest Notification for Project Engineer. As mention in the “Bharat Electronics Limited Job Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 60. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 26th August 2020 is the last date to submit BEL Jobs 2020.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence requires the following personnel on a contract basis, for its Export Manufacturing SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BEL notification. Now you should continue to this BEL Jobs article for other details like BEL Recruitment 2020 Notification, BEL Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Sarkari Result, Age Limit, Fees, BEL Project Engineer Old Paper, Admit Card, Bharat Electronics Limited Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming PSU Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bel-india.com.
“BEL Recruitment 2020” Apply Online @60 Project Engineer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Posts Name||Project Engineer|
|Starting Date||11 August 2020|
|Last Date||26 August 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Project Engineer||60||Aspirants must have a degree in Full time (4 years) B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course from a reputed Institute/University in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication / Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation /Medical Electronics / Medical Instrumentation. First Class is the
indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official BEL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Dates for starting of online form: 11 August 2020
- Last Date: 26 August 2020
- As on 01 August 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 28 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-(Rs One hundred only)
- Women, Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Pay Scale for Project Engineer Posts: 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
- Candidates should meet the qualifying criteria as specified in the advertisement and their online application should be accepted.
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg and work experience, as indicated below:
– 75% marks will be allotted for aggregate marks scored in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg.
– 10% of marks will be allotted for relevant work experience. (2.5 marks for min. stipulated work experience and additional 1.25 marks for every additional 6 months of relevant experience, up to a max of 10 marks)
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews based on the above, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% of marks will be allotted for the interview. Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks, as per the guidelines provide by the concerned University. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Only relevant experience will be considered. The decision of the selection committee, with respect to the relevance of experience, will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents, will not be considered.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted anywhere in India may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement for “Project Engineer- Medical Devices for Export Manufacturing SBU, Bengaluru Complex’. The last date to apply is 26.08.2020
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|