BEL Recruitment 2020 » Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Bharat Electronics Limited Advertisement is issued for the Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Posts on Contract Basis. As mention in the “Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 50. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 02 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BEL notification. Now you should continue to this BEL Jobs article for other details like Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, BEL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bel-india.com.
“Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 50 Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Posts Name||Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer|
|Starting Date||July 22, 2020|
|Last Date||August 02, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer||50||Aspirants must have a Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following
Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ EEE/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical. First Class in the indicated qualification for General,
OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated in the application.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official BEL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 22, 2020
- Last Date: August 02, 2020
- As on July 01, 2020
- Maximum age limit for Project Engineer Candidates: 28 Years
- Maximum age limit for Trainee Engineer Candidates: 25 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Project Engineer Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The Application Submission fees for Trainee Engineer Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Exempted
- Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000, Rs. 40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of One year which may be extended upto a maximum of Three years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Application Apply Online – BEL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BEL Recruitment” Application. The BEL Project Engineer & Trainee Engineer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Personal Interview
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|