BEL Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 » Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the Free Job Alert Latest Notification for Medical Officer. As mention in the “Bharat Electronics Limited Job Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 1. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 15th September 2020 is the last date to submit BEL Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BEL notification. Now you should continue to this BEL Jobs article for other details like BEL Recruitment 2020 Notification, BEL Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Sarkari Result, Age Limit, Fees, BEL Medical Officer Old Paper, Admit Card, Bharat Electronics Limited Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming PSU Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bel-india.com.
“BEL Recruitment 2020” Apply Online @1 Medical Officer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Publish Date||27 August 2020|
|Last Date||15 September 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Kotdwara, Uttarakhand|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer||1||MBBS with a minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience (Experience in Industrial set up is desirable)|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official BEL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Publish Date: 27 August 2020
- Last Date: 15 September 2020
- As on 01 January 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 30 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Exempted
- Pay Scale For Medical Officer Candidates: Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 140000/-
- Selection will be through a written test followed by Interview for only those candidates who qualify in the written test.
Application Apply Offline – BEL Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are advised to download the application format available on the company’s website www.bel-india.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects with recent color passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents/enclosures to be forwarded to The Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149 by POST ONLY on or before 15.09.2020. Simultaneously a scanned copy of the filled-in application format may be sent to [email protected]
a. SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
b. Qualification mark sheets and certificates of MBBS Degree of all semesters.
c. Medical Council Registration Certificated. Experience Certificates from previous employers / Appointment letter / Latest Salary Slip in case of present employer
e. Pan Card Copy for Identity Proof
f. Aadhar Card Copy for Identity Proof
g. Disability certificate / Caste certificate in case of OBC / SC / ST (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed formats, which are available on the BEL website. OBC certificate should be the latest at the time of applying.
h. Payment Receipt Copy / Bank Challan Copy for General and OBC Candidates.
i. No Objection Certificate, if applicable (Candidates working in the PSU/ Government or quasi-government Organizations/Serving in Defence forces should submit their application through proper channel or produce a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of the interview without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview)
j. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, should submit a percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution along with the application.
- To send the hard copy of the application by post to the above-mentioned address superscribing the post applied for on the envelope so as to reach us on or before 15.09.2020. For example: ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER’.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The document received after the last date for submission of document will not be considered.
- BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|