BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the Notification for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment. Online Application is invited for 229 seats from all candidates. Other details of BHEL Bhopal Sarkari Result 2020, BHEL Bhopal Free Job Alert 2020, BHEL Bhopal New Notification, BHEL Bhopal Sarkari Result 2020, BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2020, BHEL Bhopal Vacancy 2020 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Notification PDF, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 & BHEL Bhopal Official Syllabus provided below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs 2020 – Apply for 229 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Posts Notification
If the Candidate is eligible for BHEL Bhopal Bharti 2020 so they can apply for Freejobalert 2020, BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2020. All Aspirants can submit for BHEL Bhopal Vacancy 2020. We advised freshers as well as experienced candidates to submit their form before the last date without any technical issues. At the end of this page, we have provided a direct link so that you can download Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs Notice PDF 2020 and submit it’s application.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Posts Name||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice|
|Total Posts||229 Seats|
|Starting Date||March 13, 2020|
|Last Date||April 03, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices
in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education
the system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Bhopal Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2017 is not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not apply.
- Candidates having 1-year post qualification experience or have undergone Apprentice training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per the Apprentices Act.
- Starting Date: March 13, 2020
- Last Date for Form submission: April 03, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 14 Years to 25 Years
- Check in the official notification.
- Payscale for Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs. 9000/-
- Payscale for Diploma Apprentice Posts: Rs. 8000/-
How to Apply
- All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by the online system before applying online for an apprenticeship at BHEL. This number is required to be filled in the online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep a copy of the unique registration number generated by the online system for future reference.
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
- Applications and documents submitted online will only be considered.
- Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or
www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing the full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
- Candidates have to mandatorily fill the Final CGPA or sum total of all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
- Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
- During applying online for BHEL Bhopal, candidates mandatorily have to upload the following documents at designated places to avoid rejection of applications. Hard copies of documents need not be sent.
i. High school /10th Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ii. 12th /Diploma Marksheet (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
iii. Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate. (Size maximum 1MB pdf)
iv. Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
v. Aadhar Card (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vi. Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in the prescribed format. (if applicable). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
vii. Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).(Size maximum 200KB pdf)
viii. Medical token forwards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Bhopal Employee (Serving/Retired/ Deceased). (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
ix. BHEL ID Card and ESI Medical token card in case of BHEL Bhopal Society worker wards (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
x. Copy of registration slip showing enrollment/registration number generated after successful enrollment/registration on www.mhrdnats.gov.in website. (Size maximum 200KB pdf)
xi. Photograph (Size maximum 100KB jpg/jpeg)
- Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|