BHU Recruitment 2020 » Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions on a Regular Basis, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Teaching & Group A Posts. As mention in the “BHU Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 479. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 31, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Banaras Hindu University Jobs article for other details like Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2020 Notification, BHU Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming BHU Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website bhu.ac.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University|
|Posts Name||Teaching & Group A Posts|
|Starting Date||June 27, 2020|
|Last Date||July 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
- Job seekers must have a degree of Bachelor’s Degree, MD, MS, MDS from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
Pay Scale & Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Eligibility||Pay Scale|
|Teaching & Group A||B.A, MD, MS, MDS||Rs.1,24,200/- To Rs.2,18,200/-|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BHU Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Maximum Age limit for Deputation: Check the Official Notification
- Starting Date to apply: June 27, 2020
- Last Date: July 31, 2020
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Check the Official Notification
Application Apply Online – BHU Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BHU Recruitment” Application. The BHU Teaching & Group A Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Banaras Hindu University Teaching & Group A Posts 2020 Admit Card
The Banaras Hindu University, Teaching & Group A Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Banaras Hindu University Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Banaras Hindu University recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Banaras Hindu University Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Banaras Hindu University (BHU) web site for Staff Nurse & Assistant District Data Manager Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Banaras Hindu University Teaching & Group A Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Banaras Hindu University, Teaching & Group A Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Banaras Hindu University Recruitment, Teaching & Group A Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.