Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 » Bihar Police has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. Bihar Police Advertisement is issued for the Homeguard Sepoy Posts. As mention in the “CSBC Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 551. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 03 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Bihar Police notification. Now you should continue to this CSBC Jobs article for other details like Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Notification, Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bihar Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
“CSBC Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 551 Homeguard Sepoy Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bihar Police|
|Posts Name||Homeguard Sepoy|
|Starting Date||July 03, 2020|
|Last Date||August 03, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Homeguard Sepoy||551||Aspirants must have a degree in 12th or equivalent qualification by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official Bihar Police Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 03, 2020
- Last Date: August 03, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 25 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check Notification
- Pay Scale for Homeguard Sepoy Posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-
Application Apply Online – Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Bihar Police Recruitment” Application. The Bihar Police Homeguard Sepoy Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Written Test/ Personal Interview
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Bihar Police Homeguard Sepoy Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Bihar Police Homeguard Sepoy 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Bihar Police recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Bihar Police Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Bihar Police web site for Homeguard Sepoy Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Bihar Police Homeguard Sepoy Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Bihar Police Homeguard Sepoy Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Bihar Police Homeguard Sepoy is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.