Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 » Bihar Police Recruitment (BPR) has released BPR Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Forester Posts. As mention in the “Bihar Police Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 236. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. Sep. 10, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Bihar Police Recruitment Jobs article for other details like Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Notification, BPR Recruitment 2020 Online application, Admit Card, Syllabus, Bihar Police job vacancy, & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming BPR Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Forester Posts|
|Notification Date||July 27, 2020|
|Last Date||Sep. 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
- Job seekers must have a degree of Science or Honorarium from a recognized Board approved by the Government of India.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Number of backward||09|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BPR Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Candidates go to The Official Notification to Check the Fee Details.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years To 30 Years
- Notification Date: July 27, 2020
- Last Date: Sep. 10, 2020
Application Apply Online – BPR Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BPR Recruitment” Application. The BPR Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
The Bihar Police Recruitment Forester Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The RPC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Bihar Police Recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the RPC Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Bihar Police Recruitment (BPR) web site for Forester Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘BPR Forester Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – BPR Forester Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the BPR Forester Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.