Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 » Bihar Police (BP) has released Free Job Alert Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. Bihar Police this Advertisement is issued for Forest Guard Posts. As mention in the “Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 484. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. September 01, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Bihar Police Jobs article for other details like Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Notification, BP Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming BP Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Lady Constable|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard|
|Starting Date||July 24, 2020|
|Last Date||September 01, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Forest Guard||Aspirants must have a degree in 10th, 12th from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Bihar Police Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Pay Scale for Forest Guard Posts: Rs.21,700/- To Rs.69,100/-
- Minimum and Maximum Age limit: 18 Years To 28 Years
- Starting Date to apply: July 24, 2020
- Last Date: September 01, 2020
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 112/-
Application Apply Online – Bihar Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Bihar Police Recruitment” Application. The Bihar Forest Guard Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Bihar Police Forest Guard Posts 2020 Admit Card
The Bihar Police Forest Guard Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Bihar Police recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Bihar Police Lady Constable Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Bihar Police (BP) web site for Forest Guard Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Bihar Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Bihar Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the Bihar Police Forest Guard Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.