BPSSC Recruitment 2020: BPSSC (Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Police SI & Sergeant. The BPSSC Job is issued for 2213 Police SI & Sergeant vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 24th September 2020 is the last date to submit BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BPSSC notification. Now you should continue to this BPSSC Jobs article for other details like the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bihar Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
“Bihar PSSC Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 2213 Police SI & Sergeant Posts
|Organization Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission|
|Posts Name||Police SI & Sergeant|
|Starting Date||August 16, 2020|
|Last Date||September 24, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Police SI & Sergeant||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate from a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BPSSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 37 Years
- Pay Scale for Police SI & Sergeant Candidates: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ BC/ EBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Starting Date: August 16, 2020
- Last Date: September 24, 2020
Application Apply Online – BPSSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BPSSC Recruitment” Application. The BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the BPSSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the BPSSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) web site for Police SI & Sergeant Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the BPSSC Police SI & Sergeant is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.