BIS Recruitment 2020: BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) has released the latest Notification to hire Assistant, Translator, Stenographer. The BIS Job Advertisement No. 2/ 2020/ESTT is issued for 171 Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Secretariat Assistant vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 26th September 2020 is the last date to submit BIS Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the BIS notification. Now you should continue to this BIS Jobs article for other details like the Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2020 Notification, BIS Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website bis.gov.in.
“BIS Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 171 Assistant, Translator, Stenographer Posts
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Posts Name||Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Secretariat Assistant|
|Starting Date||September 05, 2020|
|Last Date||September 26, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Director, Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant, Junior Translator, Library Assistant, Stenographer, Secretariat Assistant||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate, Post Graduate from a recognized university.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BIS Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Maximum age limit for Assistant Director Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum age limit for Assistant Section Officer, Personal Assistant Candidates: 30 Years
- Maximum age limit for Junior Translator (Hindi), Steno, Library Assistant, Sr Secretariat Assistant, Jr Secretariat Assistant Candidates: 27 Years
- Pay Scale for Group A Candidates: Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-
- Pay Scale for Group B Candidates: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
- Pay Scale for Library Assistant Candidates: Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-
- Pay Scale for Stenographer Candidates: Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-
- Pay Scale for Senior Secretariat Assistant Candidates: Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/-
- Pay Scale for Junior Secretariat Assistant Candidates: Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63200/-
- The application submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: September 05, 2020
- Last Date: September 26, 2020
Application Apply Online – BIS Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment” Application. The BIS Assistant, Translator, Stenographer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
Process of Recruitment
- Assistant Director (Administration & Finance): On-line Exam & Interview
- Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs): On-line Exam & Interview
- Assistant Director (Library): On-line Exam & Interview
- Assistant Section Officer: On-line Exam & Typing Speed Test
- Personal Assistant: On-line Exam & Shorthand Test
- Junior Translator (Hindi): On-line Exam & Practical Skill Test for Translator
- Library Assistant: On-line Exam & Practical Skill
- Stenographer: On-line Exam & Shorthand Test
- Senior Secretariat Assistant: On-line Exam & Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: On-line Exam & Typing Speed Test
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
BIS Assistant, Translator, Stenographer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The BIS Assistant, Translator, Stenographer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The BIS Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the BIS recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the BIS Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) web site for Assistant, Translator, Stenographer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘BIS Assistant, Translator, Stenographer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – BIS Assistant, Translator, Stenographer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the BIS Assistant, Translator, Stenographer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.