BMC Recruitment 2020: BMC (Bundelkhand Medical College) has released the latest Notification to hire Staff Nurse & Pharmacist. The BMC Job Advertisement is issued for 134 Staff Nurse & Pharmacist vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 16th September 2020 is the last date to submit BMC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the BMC notification. Now you should continue to this BMC Jobs article for other details like the Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2020 Notification, Bundelkhand medical college, Sagar vacancy 2019, medical college vacancy, Bundelkhand medical college, Sagar doctors list, BMC Sagar nursing vacancy 2020, Bundelkhand medical college Sagar tender, BMC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bmcsagar.edu.in.
“Bundelkhand Medical College Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 134 Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Posts
|Organization Name||Bundelkhand Medical College|
|Posts Name||Staff Nurse & Pharmacist|
|Starting Date||September 02, 2020|
|Last Date||September 16, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Staff Nurse||Aspirants must have a degree in 12th with Science, B.Sc Nursing from a recognized board/ university.|
|Pharmacist||Aspirants must have a degree in 12th with Science, Pharmacy from a recognized board/ university.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BMC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 January 2020
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Staff Nurse Candidates: 65 Years
- Maximum age limit for Pharmacist Candidates: 62 Years
- Pay Scale for Staff Nurse Candidates: Rs. 28700/- (Level – 5)
- Pay Scale for Pharmacist Candidates: Rs. 25300/- (Level – 4)
- The application submission fees for UR/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Starting Date: September 02, 2020
- Last Date: September 16, 2020
Application Apply Online – BMC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BMC Recruitment” Application. The BMC Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection