Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:- Bombay High Court (BHC), Maharashtra has released Latest Notification for filling up the Law Clerk Posts having Law degree for 51 seats according to prescribed qualification till October 01, 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 – Apply 51 Law Clerk Posts
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Posts Name||Law Clerk|
|Total Posts||51 Seats|
|Start Date||September 16, 2019|
|Last Date||October 01, 2019|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
Posts & Qualification Details, Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
The recruitment will be conducted for 51 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of Bombay High Court Law Clerk given below.
|Law Clerk||Aspirants must-have a Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with a minimum of 55% marks
Aspirants must have basic knowledge in the use of Computers/Laptop and software relating to case laws
Important Date’s, Bombay High Court Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date: September 16, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: October 01, 2019
Age Limit, Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for candidates: 21 Years to 30 Years
Pay Salary, Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019
- Payscale for Law Clerk posts: Rs. 20000/-
Steps for How to Apply, Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on to the official website.
- Click on Law Clerk Recruitment Notification.
- Now select and download that notice.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- Now send the form online at the address that given below.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 for the posts of Law Clerk given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send Here:
The Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400 001
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bombay High Court Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
Important Update for Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 posts given below for Admit card and Results.