BPSC Recruitment 2020: BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering). The BPSC Job Advertisement No. 44/2020 is issued for 306 Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 21st September 2020 is the last date to submit BPSC Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the BPSC notification. Now you should continue to this BPSC Jobs article for other details like the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, BPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Bihar Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
“BPSC Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 306 Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) Posts
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)|
|Starting Date||September 04, 2020|
|Last Date of Registration||September 21, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply Online||October 05, 2020|
|Last Date of Application Fee||September 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering)||Aspirants must have a degree in B.E/B.Tech/B.S/B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E/M.Tech/M.S or integrated M.Tech in Civil Engineering with first class or Equivalent in any one of the degrees.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: 22 Years
- Pay Scale for Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) Candidates: Rs. 56100/-
- The application submission fees for GEN Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Disabled Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Starting Date: September 04, 2020
- Last Date: September 21, 2020
Application Apply Online – BPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BPSC Recruitment” Application. The BPSC Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering) Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination