BPSC Recruitment 2020: BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has released the latest Notification to hire Lecturer. The BPSC Job Advertisement No. 14/ 2020 is issued for 119 Lecturer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 25th August 2020 is the last date to submit BPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in BPSC notification. Now you should continue to this BPSC Jobs article for other details like the Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, BPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bihar Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
“Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 119 Lecturer Posts
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Starting Date||August 07, 2020|
|Last Date||August 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Lecturer||Aspirants must have a degree in B.E/ B.Tech/B.sc (Engg.) in Electrical Engg. Technology with the first c]ass or-Equivalent.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official BPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 01 August 2020
- Minimum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years
- Pay Scale for Lecturer Candidates: Rs. 56100/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Women Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Starting Date: August 07, 2020
- Last Date: August 25, 2020
Application Apply Online – BPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “BPSC Recruitment” Application. The BPSC Lecturer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
BPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The BPSC Lecturer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The BPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the BPSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the BPSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) web site for Lecturer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘BPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – BPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the BPSC Lecturer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.