BSF Recruitment 2019, Apply Now for 135 Assistant Commandant Posts
BSF Recruitment 2019: Border Security Force (BSF) has released the notification for filling up the vacant Posts of Assistant Commandant (GD) for 135 Posts. The Offline Application invites from eligible candidates having following qualifications.
Those Candidates who want to participate in BSF Govt Recruitment can apply Offline till 8 August 2019. Aspirants can read this article for BSF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019 Age limit, Application Fees, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details, BSF Recruitment 2019:
Eligibility: Candidate must have Graduated Degree from a recognized University as applicable to Assistant Commandant (Direct Entry).
|Force Name||No. of Post|
Physical Standard, BSF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2019:
|Height (Minimum in cms)||165 cms||157 cms|
|Chest(Minimum in cms)|
|Weight in Kgs||50 kg||46 Kg|
BSF Govt Job Alert 2019 Important Date:
- Notification Issue Date: July 4, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: August 8, 2019
Age Limit, BSF Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Age limit as on August 1, 2017
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Commandant posts: 35 Years
Pay Salary, BSF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Pay Salary for Assistant Commandant: 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-10, Rs. 56,100 (PB-III of Pre-revised scale of Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + GP Rs. 5,400) plus allowances like DA, HRA and other allowances as admissible under Rules.