CBI Recruitment 2020 – Central Bank of India (CBI) has recently issued employment recruitment notification for 02 vacancies on the posts of Watch Man/Gardener & Faculty on Annual Contract basis. For all the candidates who are waiting for these vacancies, the wait for Faculty, Group D Recruitment is over. All the candidates who are eligible can apply for the Central Bank of India Recruitment through the online process. Candidates have to complete their online registration on or before the last date.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Stay tuned with this article for Central Bank of India Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus and much more. Also, follow the Highonstudy.com website to know all the latest updates about Bank Jobs 2020.
Central Bank of India Jobs 2020, Notification Released for Group D & Faculty Vacancy
♠ Job Highlights ♠
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Watch Man/Gardner, Faculty|
|Total Posts||02 Seats|
|Start Date||February 02, 2020|
|Last Date||February 29, 2020|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
Posts & Qualification Details:
|Faculty||Post-graduate wise. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge|
|Watchman/ Gardener||Should have passed 7th standard|
- Watchman/ Gardener: Above 18 yrs & less than 65 yrs
- Faculty: Less than 65 years with sound Health
- There is no application fee prescribed.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the personal interview and the decision of
the Society/ Trust in this regard shall be final.
- Faculty: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.20,000/- per month. No other
allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- Watchman/Gardener: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.6,000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
DSSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Offline Form Send to
|Official Website||Click Here|