Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020 » Central Silk Board (CSB) has released CSB Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions. Central Silk Board this Advertisement is issued for Scientist & Assistant Posts. As mention in the “Central Silk Board Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 79. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. July 17, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Central Silk Board Jobs article for other details like CSB Scientist & Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification, Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Central Silk Board Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website csb.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Central Silk Board|
|Posts Name||Scientist & Assistant|
|Publish Date||June 20, 2020|
|Last Date||July 17, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Post Name, Qualification
|Post Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Scientist & Assistant||79||Aspirants must have a degree in Graduate, Post Graduate by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Central Silk Board Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- As on 17 July 2020
- Maximum age limit for Scientist Candidates: 40 Years
- Maximum age limit for Assistant Candidates: 30 Years
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
- The application submission fees for Candidates: check notification
- Publish Date: June 20, 2020
- Last Date: July 17, 2020
- Pay Scale for Scientist Posts: Level – 11
- Pay Scale for Assistant Posts: Level – 06
Application Apply Online – Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “CSB Recruitment” Application. The Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Central Silk Board Posts Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The CSB Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Central Silk Board recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Central Silk Board Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Central Silk Board (CSB) web site for Scientist & Assistant Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Central Silk Board Scientist & Assistant Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the CSB Scientist & Assistant Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.