Central Warehousing Corp Recruitment for Management Trainee, jr Superintendent, Jr Technical Asst for 571 posts
Government Recruitment 2019:- Central Warehousing Corporation has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as “Management Trainee, Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant & Other” Vacancy for 571 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through the official portal.
- check for an Age limit to official notification below
- There is some relaxation in PH/SC/ST participants
- For UR & OBC Male Participants : Rs. 700/- + Intimation charges of Rs. 300/-
- There is some relaxation for SC/ST/Women/PH participants
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen participants : Rs. 300/-
Post Details, Total Posts & Qualification :-
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Age as on 16/03/2019||Qualification|
|1||Management Trainee (General)||30||28 Years||Degree with an MBA|
|2||Management Trainee (Technical)||01||28 Years||PG (Relevant Disciplines)|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||18||30 Years||Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||10||30 Years||Degree (Electrical Engineering)|
|5||Accountant||28||30 Years||B.Com or BA (Commerce)/ CA or Costs & Works Accountants or SAS Accountant|
|6||Superintendent (General)||88||30 Years||PG (any discipline)|
|7||Junior Superintendent||155||30 Years||Degree (any discipline)|
|8||Hindi Translator||03||28 Years||Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree|
|9||Junior Technical Assistant||238||28 Years||Degree (Agriculture) or a Degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://cewacor.nic.in/index.php
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-