CFW AP Jobs Of ANMs/ MPHA(F) For 1900 Posts
Government Recruitment 2019:- Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare under National Health Mission, Andhra Pradesh (CFW NHM AP) has released notification under the government recruitment for candidates as ” ANMs/ MPHA(F)” Vacancy for 1900 Posts in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates.
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read the whole Notification and can submit Online/Offline application through official portal.
- Candidate’s age limit is For all category :- 42 years(01-02-2019)
- For Gen category Candidates :- Rs. 300/-
- For OBC Candidates:- 300/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD Candidates:-FREE
Post Details & Total Posts:-
|Location||No. of Posts|
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination.
- Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one-year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital.
|Form Submission Start||4-Feb-2019|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to o/o Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, AP on or before 20 Feb 2019 05:00 PM, along with the relevant documents.
- The Applicants have to submit their applications to the respective DM&HOs in the districts on any working day between 10.30 am to 5.00 pm from 02/0/2019.
Download Official Notification in PDF Below:-