CG Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 » Apply 208 Job for Medical Officer Notification – Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh has released Chhattisgarh Health Jobs 2020 Notification. And this Advertisement is issued for the Medical Officer Posts. As mention in the “CG Health Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 208. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 31 May 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this CG Health Jobs article for other details like Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 Notification, Chhattisgarh Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming CG Health Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website cghealth.nic.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer|
|Starting Date||May 11, 2020|
|Last Date||May 31, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a degree in MBBS by a recognized institute/ board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Chhattisgarh Health Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: May 11, 2020
- Last Date: May 31, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 35 Years
- The Application Submission fees for Candidates: Check in the official notification.
- Pay Scale for Medical Officer Posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
Application Apply Mode – Chhattisgarh Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the CG Health Recruitment Application. The following steps are talked about the CG Health Medical Staff Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Admit Card – CG Medical Officer Jobs 2020
The CG Health 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The Chhattisgarh Health Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Health recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the Chhattisgarh Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official CG Health web site for Medical Officer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘CG Health Medical Officer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – Chhattisgarh Health Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the CG Health Medical Officer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.