CGPSC Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission for recruitment of State Tax Officer, State Civil Service, Finance Service, Food Officer. The CGPSC Jobs notification is released for 143 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 12 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official CGPSC notification if they eligible. CGPSC informationn given in this article like the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, CGPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, CGPSC Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 143 State Tax Officer, State Civil Service, Finance Service, Food Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||CGPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||State Tax Officer, State Civil Service, Finance Service, Food Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 December 2020|
|Last Date||12 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25300-56100/-|
|Job Location||Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|State Tax Officer, State Civil Service, Finance Service, Food Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply CGPSC Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply CGPSC Jobs 2020 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for CGPSC State Tax Officer, State Civil Service, Finance Service, Food Officer Posts: 25300-56100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 400/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 300/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for CGPSC application submission: 14 December 2020
- Last Date for CGPSC Jobs form submission: 12 January 2021
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of State Tax Officer, State Civil Service, Finance Service, Food Officer. Candidates who are looking for CGPSC Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for CGPSC Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official CGPSC Notification for detailed CGPSC job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply [Online]||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for CGPSC Jobs 2020
As always, this time also CGPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their CGPSC Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful CGPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole CGPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of CGPSC that is - www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for CGPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank CGPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
CGPSC Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.