Bihar City Manager Recruitment 2020 » The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) recently released a notification regarding recruitment for Contract City Manager Posts. The BCECEB Recruitment 2020 will be conducted through the Online process and the total number of vacancies has to be 163. The Urban Development and Housing Department notification released for recruitment job seekers on a contract basis.
The application process will start on April 28, 2020, and remains continue till May 27, 2020. Intrusted aspirants can continue this article for more details regarding BCECEB Jobs Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Process, and other details.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Urban Development and Housing Department, Bihar|
|Posts Name||City Manager|
|Total Posts||163 Seats|
|Starting Date||April 28, 2020|
|Last Date||May 27, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|City Manager||Aspirants must have a degree in MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from recognized Institution / University.|
- Starting Date: April 28, 2020
- Last Date: May 27, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- The minimum age limit will be 21 years. and Maximum age limit as under:
- i. Unreserved (Male): 37 yrs.
ii. Backward Class/ Extremely Backward Class (Male/ Female): 40 yrs.
iii. Unreserved (Female): 40 yrs.
iv. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes (Male/ Female): 42 yrs.
- The Application submission fees for Candidates: Rs. 2200/-
- Payscale for City Manager Posts: Rs. 40000/-
|Section||No. of Question|
|(A)||(i) General Science (20)
(ii) Current events of national and international importance (20)
|(B)||(i) History of India and Indian National Movement (15)
(ii) Indian and World Geography (15)
|(C)||(i) Indian Polity and Economy (15)
(ii) General Mental Ability (15)
- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including
matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not
made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
- In current events, knowledge of significant national and international events will be tested. In the history of India, emphasis will be on a broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, and political aspects.
- Questions on the India National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth-century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
- In Geography, emphasis will be on the Geography of India. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to the physical, social, and economic Geography of the country, including the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources. Questions on Indian polity and Economy will test knowledge of the country’s political system and Constitution of India, Panchayati Raj, Social Systems, and economic developments in India.
- On general mental ability, the candidates will be tested on reasoning and analytical abilities.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|