Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020: CSL (Cochin Shipyard Limited) has released the latest Notification to hire Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice. The Cochin Shipyard Limited Job Advertisement No. P&A/6(137)/20 is issued for 139 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 08th September 2020 is the last date to submit Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in CSL notification. Now you should continue to this Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs article for other details like the CSL Recruitment 2020 Notification, CSL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Kerala Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.cochinshipyard.com.
“CSL Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 139 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Posts
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Posts Name||Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice|
|Starting Date||August 19, 2020|
|Last Date||September 08, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice||Aspirants must have a degree/ diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Pay Scale for Technician Apprentice Candidates: Rs. 10200/-
- Pay Scale for Graduate Apprentice Candidates: Rs. 12000/-
- The application submission fees for Candidates: NIL
- Starting Date: August 19, 2020
- Last Date: September 08, 2020
Application Apply Online – Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “CSL Recruitment” Application. The Cochin Shipyard Limited Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, the same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature, shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.