COMFED Bihar Recruitment 2020: COMFED (Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd) has released the latest Notification to hire Veterinary Officer. The COMFED Job Advertisement is issued for 29 Veterinary Officer vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 20th September 2020 is the last date to submit COMFED Veterinary Officer Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in COMFED notification. Now you should continue to this COMFED Jobs article for other details like the Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd Recruitment 2020 Notification, COMFED Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Bihar Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.sudha.coop.
“Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 29 Veterinary Officer Posts
|Organization Name||Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd|
|Posts Name||Veterinary Officer|
|Starting Date||August 20, 2020|
|Last Date||September 20, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Veterinary Officer||Aspirants must have a Degree in Vet. Science from a recognised university/institute. Postgraduate in Vet.
science will be an added advantage. He should have three years of experience in a farmer’s organization/ Animal Health & Disease Control.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official COMFED Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 37 Years
- Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer Candidates: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- The application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- The application submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Starting Date: August 20, 2020
- Last Date: September 20, 2020
Application Apply Online – COMFED Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “COMFED Recruitment” Application. The COMFED Veterinary Officer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination/ Interview
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
COMFED Veterinary Officer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The COMFED Veterinary Officer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The COMFED Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the COMFED recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the COMFED Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation Ltd (COMFED) web site for Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘COMFED Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – COMFED Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the COMFED Veterinary Officer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.