Gauhati High Court, Assam has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts for Members of Foreigners’ Tribunal of Assam in various disciplines for 221 seats in the prescribed format till 25 June 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Gauhati Court Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Retired Judicial Officers of Assam Judicial Service, or,
- Retired Civil Servants (net below the rank of Secretary and Addi. Secretary) having Judicial experience.
- The candidates will have to have a fair knowledge of the official language of Assam and its (Assam) historical giving rise to foreigners issue.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Members of Foreigners’ Tribunal of Assam||221|
Gauhati Court Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
- The application submission fee for GEN/ OBC candidate: Rs. 300 /-
- The application submission fee for ST/ SC candidate: Rs. 150/-
Gauhati Court Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit: 35 Years
Gauhati HC Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date for Online Apply: 11 June 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: 25 June 2019
Gauhati HC Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- For Retired Civil Servants/ Retired Judicial Officers: special pay @ 15% of his. pay subject to a maximum of Rs. 2000 plus a special duty allowance @ 12.5% of the basic pay.
- For Advocates: Rs. 85,000 per month. Plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Gauhati HC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Gauhati Court Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- Gauhati High Court Members of Foreigners’ Tribunal of Assam Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- Gauhati High Court Members of Foreigners’ Tribunal of Assam Jobs Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here