Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 » Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment (CSL) has released CSL Jobs 2020 Notification for the following positions, as per the details below. And this Advertisement is issued for Workmen Posts. As mention in the “Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 471. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. August 20, 2020, is the Final date for the application submission.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Jobs article for other details like Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, CSL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Admit Card, Syllabus, Cochin Shipyard Limited job vacancy, & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming CSL Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website cochinshipyard.com.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Workmen Posts|
|Notification Date||August 05, 2020|
|Last Date||August 20, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
- Candidates go to The Official Notification to Check the Qualification Details.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|A. Fabrication Assistants on Contract Basis||48|
|B. Outfit Assistants on Contract Basis||423|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official CSL Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Candidates go to The Official Notification to Check the Fee Details.
Age Limit Details
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years To 30 Years
- Notification Date: August 05, 2020
- Last Date: August 20, 2020
Application Apply Online – CSL Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “CSL Recruitment” Application. The CSL Posts Jobs 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Candidate Will Be Selected Based on Written Mark Test and Personal Interview.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
|Official Website||Click here|
Cochin Shipyard Limited 2020 Admit Card
The Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment Forester Posts Job 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The CSL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the Bihar Police Recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the CSL Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment (CSL) web site for Workmen Posts Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘CSL Workmen Posts Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – CSL Workmen Posts Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the CSL Workmen Posts is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.